Neoquest 2

Deepti M.

So basically, I just started playing Neoquest 2 today, and gained a level up to level 2. I was just wondering, what should I spend my skill points on? Does anybody have any guides for Neoquest 2, I decided that I would tackle the original Neoquest later, so I don't need a guide for that right now. Please help, I really want the avvies and trophies! Oh and for the guides, I've already looked at TDN's. Thanks in advance!

Agree on that Xeph(i :* )a, I adore this game so much and it just keeps getting better and better. A plus is if you have the AdBlocker Plus on.

Ps, do I have to write a song about you so you don't Warn me or something? :P

Thanks everybody for their suggestions! I really like the one Xepha recommended, but please don't close this topic. Still open for more suggestions!

Here's another guide: http://www.digifort.com/idnq/

It has maps and guides to spending skill points for both NQ2 and NQ.

Silly, Xepha posted that already! :D

That was the link I was going to suggest as well, it's my favorite. Have you played the first Neoquest yet? I'm close to finished but I get bored and stop playing for a few weeks.. I'll never finish it! :x

Heh heh, not really Mimi, Xepha's is different from the one Bob showed us. Be sure to check both of them out, since they're both good.

Here's another that I liked, because it gives step by step instructions and good level suggestions for bosses:

http://www.geocities.com/neoquest_2/

I think it's a good idea to use all three of the guides while playing. I really like the maps in Bob's, and I really like the level guide in the one Xepha introduced.

Heh heh, not really Mimi, Xepha's is different from the one Bob showed us. Be sure to check both of them out, since they're both good.

Here's another that I liked, because it gives step by step instructions and good level suggestions for bosses:

I think it's a good idea to use all three of the guides while playing. I really like the maps in Bob's, and I really like the level guide in the one Xepha introduced.

Oh I like those maps XD Any chance they are doing it for NQ1 too

(and I had posted 2 links, in different posts.)

Yeah Xepha actually posted that exact same link in her second post. It was kind of hard to see though.

I used the one bob posted one also for NQ and thanks for all the guides given I may use then when I start on NQ2 ^_^

I looked at all of them, and love them all! Thanks! Also, would you reccommend me to play Neoquest while I play Neoquest 2?

Neoquest is a much more basic version then 2. You really don't need to do them together but if you start with the first one and then go to the second one the second one will seem more impressive.

I played through most of the first one then after i got the avatar i got bored and went to the second one. Little did i know i started it long before and passed the point where i could get the easiest avatar. So i need to beat 2 and then start it again to get the lupe one. :(

I looked at all of them, and love them all! Thanks! Also, would you reccommend me to play Neoquest while I play Neoquest 2?

Well, Neoquest is very different than Neoquest II. I mean, I can see you beating Neoquest II without a guide, but with Neoquest I don't see how you can do it. I had a hard time figuring out what I had to do next. You also can't buy things, you have to craft them.

I'd say just stick with Neoquest II and focus on finishing it first, then play Neoquest.

Really? I just beat the Miner Foreman, and I'm trying to get to the other city without using a guide. -pulls out hair while beating a Plains Aisha-

Really? I just beat the Miner Foreman, and I'm trying to get to the other city without using a guide. -pulls out hair while beating a Plains Aisha-

Yeah, that's NQII, which I said is beatable without a guide.

NQI, on the other hand, might be a bit harder, just because you really don't have a clear idea of what's going on.