Fountain Faerie

ho_yt

Hi I don't know if this sounds stupid but I just noticed that I got a fountain faerie quest again but I already conpleted one long time ago and I haven use it yet so if I complete this one will I get double the chance to use the fountain?

If not then I will have to think of what colour to choose since I wanted to complete the Jhudora's Quest for the avi previously and I don't want to be held back by this quest..

Sorry just want to add is it possible to show all the colours of a certain species in one go? and anyone know where to do so thanks!!

Well, just finish Juhdora's quest that you want the avvie for and don't complete the FFQ quest until after you're done with that. Then choose a color (WISELY) from your first FFQ quest. THEN you may complete your second one. :D

wow, lucky you for getting a FFQ twice! :O

and you can look at all the colours of a specie here:

http://www.neocolours.de/petdb.php?colour=...se=〈=en

good luck! ^_^

Hey, that's actually a really cool site there! You can choose what pose and everything! :O *bookmarks*

wow, lucky you for getting a FFQ twice! :O

and you can look at all the colours of a specie here:

http://www.neocolours.de/petdb.php?colour=...se=〈=en

good luck! ^_^

Great link you have there! I also found out that our very own customization site also have this function so maybe I will also use this for the moods.

Thanks everyone for your help. I will think wisely before choosing a colour to paint ^_^

If I was in your place I would have painted a buzz and then any other colour that I want. I have checked the website out, it even shows how the pet will look like when it is sad :D.

If I was in your place I would have painted a buzz and then any other colour that I want. I have checked the website out, it even shows how the pet will look like when it is sad :D.

You know, I have actually thought about this idea too but the problem is that first I don't have a buzz and second I'm not very fond of buzz so I don't really know what to paint it with.

I'm now thinking to painting my Shoyru but then I can't really decide on the colour I want to paint so I'm really confuse now..

I don't really have a dream pet now so there's no definite answer as to what I want to paint..

How many pets do you have now? If you have four than create a buzz and colour it whatever colour you want then:

A) You get the avvy.

b) You can offer it here for anyone who likes a buzz, you can even arrange it earlier with the new owner of the buzz about what colour you can paint the buzz with.

Thats a good idea but I'm not sure if anyone here is interested in a buzz...

I only have two pets so I can still create one if anyone wants it..

Pirate and Zombie Buzz are not too hard to trade on Neopets either... if there is something else you'd like to get.

I still haven't redeem my FFQ because I don't know what to do with it either, so I understand!

Ya I guess most of you have this problem as well.. also I'm not very familiar with pet trading so I'm not sure how it works and also I'm afraid that I may get cheated because of this...

Ya I guess most of you have this problem as well.. also I'm not very familiar with pet trading so I'm not sure how it works and also I'm afraid that I may get cheated because of this...

Oh, if you ever need help trading pets, I could assist you. It takes a lot of bumps on the board, then people will just offer to you and you decide if you like the pet or not. And it's like Deal or No Deal. Most of the time, it's No Deal :P

Another thing you could do is to go and advertise your FFQ. You may get some offers like Unconverted Darigan and such... then you do a custom pet for the other person, if something that is offered to you suits your tastes.

Or you keep both FFQ for you :P.

I think it also depends how much you had to pay to get your fountain reward...