I want to borrow a Grey pet

judykm

I am trying to borrow a grey pet for an avatar. I am open to adopt and return the next day this month (just found out the lenny :* can't go grey. It turned from a lupe that I got from the pound).

I am off months with the lending program, and already signed up for May & June for the coconut and Island (I already borrowed mootix, ruki & fire through TDN lending program).

Thank you!

You can have my Grey Usul if you want... I keep her on my sister's account because I have no place XD. I've transfer in and out for this month.

You can have my Grey Usul if you want... I keep her on my sister's account because I have no place XD. I've transfer in and out for this month.

Thanks V! What's it called?

I sent you a PM. Sending a neopets email right now.

Is your sister's account transfers maxxed out too?

Enjoy your new avatar :)

(and please return her tomorrow)

Thank you SO MUCH!

I send her back to kata_puce , right?

for the Grey Wocky - *sigh* avi :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

for the Grey Wocky - *sigh* avi :)

thanx.

would anyone want to adopt my lupe?

i dont want to put in the puond.....

thanx....

my lupe is lvl. 10

whiskers246810

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please stay on the topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.