Retreiving your Password on Neopets

~~ChArIzArD~~

I recently forgot my password on Neopets. I know my username but forgot my password. I typed in my username and it showed my active pet. I knew how to get back your password. So in the forggoten your password box I typed my username (dragoncreep09). It then asked for my email I used for the account and I typed that in. I pressed go and it said that it was sent and to wait 15 mins. So after a day I checked my email and I had no email from Neopets containing my password!!!!! I checked my trash and spam folders but still no sign of it. Please help! I really need to find out how I can retreive it. :S

When you provided your email address, did you use the one that used to create your Neopets account? I don't think they will send your password to an email address other than the one they have on file for you.

You are right Coco, it does not ask for your e-mail, it only says its send to your e-mail addy you registerd with. I had to retrieve my password a month back and i was also like waiting for hours, jsut to realise i am checking the wrong e-mail box.

ChArIzArD, if i were you, i would first check all my previous e-mail accounts, if you find nothing, i would write to neopets again, explaining your cant remember the addy you signed up with, give them your current e-mail address and also list all your e-mail addies that you used before that are not active anymore for proof that you do actually own the account. I cant think of any other way they might give you your password.

If all fails there is only 1 thing left to do... make a new account