Uhm, hi there!

Memme

Well, hi guys!

My name is Amanda but i prefer to be called Memme which has been my favorite screenname for about a year now. I guess I am a new oldie to neopets since I was very active for a long time ago. Now, by my own free will *cough* ..or more likely forced... *coughcough* I've joined neopets again and hopefully I will be just as addicted as I guess many of you are here.

In my spare time I am intrested in overnatural stuff, like wicca and new age. I am also crazy about poetry, roleplay and reading. And a warning to you all.. Never talk music with me, unless you want to have a billon links to indie/alternative music. Specially Regina Spektor, whom is great! :D

Well, what more do you wan't to know? I am fourteen, lives in sweden, is a bit of a bore and don't really know why I'm here. Hopefully you (or my forcing friend) can explain to me ;)

I don't wear socks today. Eh, just so you know.

And my username at neopets is 'UppeBlandMolnen' which means InTheClouds. If you want to know anything more, ask :P

I wish you all big cozy hugs! :D

Ohoy maty, I'm glad to see that you finally put yourself together and made yourself a topic. Sadly I don't have any cookies around me, but I have some really burned toffee if you want some? *gives toffee*

And btw, I totally agree, Regina Spektor is great!

Hello and welcome to the forums. I'm Mimi. Is it unusual for you to not wear socks or something? I rarely wear them, I can't stand having anything on my feet.

Hi Mimi :D

Actually, yeah, it is kind of unusual. I like socks (specially toesocks) but most of the time I wear them on half of my feet. Dont like having stuffs around the ankles , not really like having stuff 'round my feet at all. But hey, toes are the most cozy when they are warm! ;)

Welcome to TDNForums Memme :)

My name's Stephanie.

First off, the cookies are extremely poisonous right now, I suggest you don't touch them yet even though they're on the snack table ;)

I hope you'll be addicted to this insanely friendly forum, even if Neopets isn't your thing (:

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM me or any other member here, or post another topic ;D

Finally, remember the read the rules (we don't want angry mods XP) and I'll see you around the boards!