neopets plots

dazngurl

do you guys think that some of the plots that have already happened might happen again?

'cuz i wasnt there when they did the petpet park plot and i wanted the site theme for it.

i believe that avatars are rewarded too

The chances of TNT redoing a plot are virtually zero. If you didn't get the themes or avatars for them, then there's no way to get them now. Sorry. :(

The should really build a system where you could buy old sidebars and avatars, of course for a tasty amount of neopoints.

Agreed. I really want more themes, it's not fair! *pouts* ;)

Agreed with both posts above.

But knowing TNT they will probably make us buy it with Neocash... and that isn't fair to us people in other countries!

The should really build a system where you could buy old sidebars and avatars, of course for a tasty amount of neopoints.

I don't know if TNT will ever do that, but I like your idea :)

I don't think they will since its kind of unfair to those who have worked for the avatar through the plot..

Personally, from an artistic and game design standpoint, redoing a plot would undermine the whole system of 'daily life' and 'realistic change' the world of Neopia goes through much like our own. Redoing a plot, unless its a continuation, really holds no water. Its just like how, in real life, if you miss an opportunity, its gone.

i guess you guys are probably right. when it comes, it goes...

im guessing that making a new plot that includes previous rewards and maybe new ones isn't gonna happen?

hmmm...

*oops im srry i double posted. i would delete this but it doesnt look like i can >.< i just realized the edit button on my post xD