Can other users change your personal message?

Mimii

Just kind of curious about this because mine says "I like cheese" and I seriously do not remember changing it. If I had put that I would have put a period at the end at least.. Can other users change it? Am I having a dumb moment?!

It did say "Meow!" for the longest time.

Other users can't change a custom member title (that's it's name), and that title is acquired after a certain number of posts.

(I swear, I didn't do it :P)

Only when you get to super member (400 posts) then you can change your custom message title, I think.

o_O Cheese? Could someone have gotten into your account just to do that?

But just change your password just in case ;)

No, super members and above can change their member title at the link I provided.

Your account was not gotten into, that we're aware of. Mods can't change peoples titles either. It is probably a setting that it's automatically set to once you reach 400 posts as a Super Member.

No one got into my account. :P The only other person that can change titles is Ian.

It is a setting that people get after a while. I've seen it before.

lol I didn't know you can change your personal mesage :D but I like cheese lol, reminds me someone...

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.