My Little Intro

Hello everyone,

I began playing neopets in 2001, and am just lately getting more involved in the site.

My mom plays too (since 2002).

I am not so great at the games, but I try...

My passion in life is my animals, so this is sort of an extension of my real life.

:)

Greetings Skye Lipton.

Its always fun to have new members arround the site. I hope yo remain active and enjoy with all this crazzzzzinessssss the TDN comunity offers.

have a nice day. By the way I'm Kai :D

Welcome to TDNForums Skye. :)

My name's Stephanie.

I'm sure you'll be a part of the main friendly insanity in no time (:

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM any one of the members, or post another topic. ;)

TDN's got a long list of game guides here, if you want to consult on any particular part of a game you're struggling in. :yes:

Remember to read the rules and I'll cya around!

Feel free to go around to the snack table which is to your left. We've got 2 residents living under there so watch your toes!

AND DON'T EAT THE COOKIES! :evil:

Welcome!!! Every thing else has already been said, but the snack table is to your left, please don't eat the cookies and watch your toes!!!

~Lion

thanks again for the warm welcome everyone, and I think I'm just gonna steer clear of the snack table for now, I'm trying to loose some weight...

I just wanted to let you know I found it easier to have my name be my neopets name, but it's all me... :)

Hey there~ Welcome to TDN forums! :D I'm Tivsy.

So, how would you like us to address you? Lisa? Shelli? :D

My neopets username is Lisashelli (that's my real middle name), I figured it was easier to have my name here be the same as my neoepts name, less confusion.

You can call me anything, lisashelli works, or my first name, which is Skye :)