Bon Appetit

Batman

How do you get the leftovers for the avatar? I have been there a few times and never brought anything back. I have made sure that he was full and wouldn't eat anything else before he went there but nothing. I know its a random avatar and it may take a few tries but is it random in that you don't get leftovers until you get the avatar or that its random each time that you have leftovers.

There is no trick or tip...

it's random.

On Angelxepha, I had gotten it on my first try... I've tried a few times on my new account and no luck so far.

I just got this avatar yesterday. I had been trying for some time, with no luck. After reading the tips from avatarlog, this is what I did.

1. Made sure I had 300000 spare NP.

2. Made my pet bloated.

3. Ordered a full meal (one item from each category) at Kelp!, using the cheapest menu items (angel hair salad, spicy radish salad, honeyed horn of plenty, thornberry brew). It costs 60500 NP for this meal.

4. I reapeated the process until it gave me leftovers. This happened on my fifth try. You need to do this consecutively - no breaks! - so make sure you have enough neopoints.

I got lucky and got the avatar the first time that I got leftovers. Remember, the avatar is random, so you may have to bing home leftovers more than once to get the avatar.

Good luck getting the avatar!

Someone created a topic for this just a week ago.. Make sure you check for topics before you post them! :(

Here is the other one:

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=14217

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not backseat mod.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.