Neopets  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a diffrent pet/change to diffrent kind

• NO i love my pet the way it is
    • no
    • Umm i don't know
    • yes
    • YES I want it to Be a DIFFRENT KIND

Umm does anyone have the potion in there shop that can change my grundo into a xweek. I didn't mean to adopt a Grundo, but I don't want to abanden it. I feel sorry for it. I just would rather have a xweek :mellow: Please if you need to send me some mail on this neopet fourm becouse im to young to use neomail (:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Anything & Everything Neopets' to 'Neopets Help'.

Why don't you get a Xweetok in addition? If you already have 4 pets, you can move the Grundo to a side account and adopt the Xweetoxk on your main account.

As for finding the potion, the cheapest is the Yellow Xweetok Morphing Potion at 110k, so you'd be unlikely to find it on the Shop Wizard. Try the Trading Post or the Auction House for items over 100k, which are unpurchasable on the main Neopian marketplace.

The poll fits perfectly with his topic. He wants to change his pet, and is asking if anyone wants to change their pet too.

Good luck trying to find a potion for that price. And to answer the poll, no, I don't want to any of my pets to change species, but I do have a few things in mind for them to change colors.

Just adopt another pet for the species you want, because you can have up to four. If you already have four, I suggest you pount it OR transfer it to somebody who has a lab map who is willing to zap their pet and pount it later, or zap it until it changes into the species you want. Don't go too far though and ask for color...

umm first of all im a girl Heartbr3ak. And thanks thats true but I don't want to take care of another pet. Sometimes i don't get on for a while and they say dieing i don't want it to do that with another pet any more PLEASE