Soup Faerie Avatar

lovedwallflower

ok so here's my dilemma:

I've been on neopets for a year and a half, but i never really cared much for avatars. lately however, i have become obsessed with collecting as many as possible. since i didnt care for avatars when i was a beginner, i failed to obtain the soup faerie avatar, which i am dying for now.

i was wondering whether it would be a freezable offense if i transferred all my neopoints to my brothers account (through trading post or something), got the avatar, then transferred my neopoints back to my account.

thankyou for helping :)

I think you don't need to transfer them.

That the way I used to obtain this one ;):

I set a trade from my side, and put all my neopoints on this trade. If you have more than 800k, set more than one trade. You don't need that this trade is accepted, your neopoints don't count to your total now! So you can visit the soup faerie, and when you receive the avatar, just cancel the trades. You get your neopoints back and they were never really out of your account. ;)

I got it when I made my new account, because my old account was frozen. I got the avatar on my first try. :D

Well just because I will tell you this: I transferred all of my NP to my side account by buying items from my side account's shop and then selling them back again. I didn't get frozen. :)

Well just because I will tell you this: I transferred all of my NP to my side account by buying items from my side account's shop and then selling them back again. I didn't get frozen. :)

Just so you know, this is really dangerous. It's against the rules to have a shop on a side account, and you can be frozen for doing this.

What I do is, say, if you have 1 mil, you offer it on a Draik Egg or something like that, where you know they won't except (and hey, if they do, you just got yourself 10 mil!), and then go and get the avatar. Once you've got it, just cancel the offer. That's what I did.

Yeah I know. A lot of times, TNT won't find out you broke a rule unless it's reported by someone.

Still doesn't mean you should go around breaking rules willy-nilly. It's dangerous, but there are some ways you can get around it.

It's the same way you can break certain rules in school and know you won't get caught for it.

This is not against the rules. It is against the rules to make money and/or items on your side account but transferring neopoints is perfectly fine. :)

Congrats on your new avatar!

Yes, you are allowed to transfer NPs via trades, but what I was saying is that it's against the rules to own a shop on a side account, and to transfer through it.

Here's a list of what you can do:

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/multiple-accounts/

Actually, according to that, you can't even transfer via trades.

Seriously? But not if they don't accept the trade, correct? 0_o

The rules seem kind of harsh, why do they care so much if you're earning extra neopoints?

Because it wouldn't be fair to people that don't have side accounts.

With the most amount of accounts you can have, you could play every flash game 15 times, and stuff like that. All of your profits would be 5x larger, and that really isn't fair to everyone else.

And people could probably use side accounts to do things like play Keyquest with each other and get lots of NPs that way. And collect the Advent Calendar prizes 5x instead of just once. It'd just be rather messy.

Okay, the question's been answered, so topic closed.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

Closed per owner's request.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.