Rosie's give aways and 2 accounts.

cec

My Daughter and I both have accounts in Neopets from my Computer. She cannot afford one and her kids love it. What seems to be happening though is the 2 accounts are getting mixed up. If I change the theme on my account she tells me it has done the same on her's. When she goes to TDN it say's Hi to Cec14 so she is having a problem opening her own account with TDN. Oddly enough everything else is seperate, My account user name with neopets is cecilia11_3_3 Hers is maggie14_3. We live in the same house with her three children so quite often we are online back and forth depending on who's turn it is to watch the kids. Now though I cannot recieve Rosie's hidden gifts at all and she can. I have watched her do it so i know it usually happens fairly quickly. I have been trying for days to get either one of the hidden gifts, so many times I have lost count. First off she needs to be taken off my TDN account and to get her own and I guess I will have to contact the Neopets team to tell them about the theme changes etc. And secondly I would like to be made eligable for Rosie's hidden gifts so I qualify for the big prize at the end. Please cantact me at my email address which is [email protected] I will appreciate any help,

Sincerely,

Cecilia Haug

Hello Cecilia,

From what it seems to me, you have problem with cookies. You may try to clear your browser cache between your 2 sessions or even to set up different user sessions on your computer...

Let us know if it works :)

Yes, I also think that it's a cookie problem. You can even try to use different browsers. For example, your daughter can use Google Chrome while she's on neopets, but while you're on you could use Mozilla Firefox, to see if that helps.