Do you need help with your neopets

Malisa09

Neopets  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How many neopets do you have

• 5 or more

Ok i don't know if any one can help me or not :sad01_anim: but my neopet has reptilliorus sorry if i spelled that wrong. IS there any way i can buy the cure for it i think its cactoupus cream or something like that so if anyone it off of someone. I dont want to get it at the action and im not good at the trading post is there anything anyone can do for me :(

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Anything & Everything Neopets' to 'Neopets Help'.

You can cure your pet by going to the Healing Springs. If you're too impatient with that, feed it Poisonous Jelly. This will replace the illness with a different one which is much cheaper to cure.

I went to the healing springs and my neopet got CURED. but now i want to turn my grundo into a xtweek. If anyone has the potion i will buy it off them for an offer around 100,000 neopoints :D

Why did you start another topic about what you're talking about here? You don't have to make multiple threads about the same things.

Also what's up with these random polls?! Ahhhhh!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Superfly) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Unnecessary comments, please don't back-seat mod. Click the report button if you have an issue with a topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I know right? How is this related at all??? -sneakily votes on poll-

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Superfly) because of a violation of the forum rules.

How is this related at all??? Please stay on topic - which is curing Neopets.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.