Rosie's Springtime Celebration Riddle #2

Guest HBK

Gormball? What gormball? The prize for the glitch?

I think she meant at Gormball, a game in the Virtupets Space Station, and not a Gormball. ;)

It is now 8 am NST and the special neggs are still the same. So, barring the glitched day, it seems that Rosie's special neggs can be hunted down within two days. First day is when the clue is given and second day is the day after. She then gave new clue by third day. What I want to know is did somebody managed to get the same special neggs twice? Or maybe after the two days is up, that is a new clue is given? I would appreciate some confirmation.

I'm waiting for the next day to see if this is the pattern or not.

Heya!

I was on holiday and i only have the fountain and the bench! Plz Help!!!

It won't give me a lemon creme negg either and it won't give me any neggs at the NC mall!

(I got the negg face splat too)

Thanx!

:worried:

Awe that stinks! If you missed the days you cannot get the prize for free, but you could probably buy them for extremely cheap.

Via the FAQ on Rosie's page (the flower)

What happens if I miss a day?

You'll miss out on a really amazing prize, and you won't qualify for the bonus prize.

ETA: I saw this on another website, when someone sent in a notice about the glitch:

Thanks for the inquiry you submitted!

Yes, we are aware of the glitch that happened with Rosie on Saturday. You will still be able to collect the final prize at the end if you collect on the other days. Saturday will not count towards that total.

Gormball? What gormball? The prize for the glitch?

Sorry, typo :* Thanks HBK for correcting me *edits previous post*

I'm guessing that we get every 2 days for each new prize to search for? Because it seems like it.