Rosie's Springtime Celebration Riddle #2

Guest HBK

After not receiving any prizes yesterday (let's hope TNT fixes this soon), Rosie is back with two new items! The first one she gives you is a Lemon Creme Negg, when you visit her page:

can_lemoncreme_negg.gif

The next one is a little trickier, but still quite easy. She will now give you a riddle, which reads:

A deck on this interstellar base is your prize's current resting place.

Of course, it's easy to see where it's found. Simply visit the Virtupets Space Station and click around the different attractions until she gives you the prize. Alternatively, she could also be at the Recreation Deck, so check there if you have no luck with the former. You'll now get a Stone Negg Bench, a Neohome item:

gar_stonenegg_bench.gif

'Tis hard to be seated upon me!

Update: You can now collect today's prize by simply visiting her page. It is another Neohome item, a Golden Negg Fountain:

gar_negg_fountain.gif

I really need someones help.

Basically most of the time i access Neopets on my G1 phone which is exactly like doing it normally the only problem is they have yet to release flash for phones, which means i cant view any areas thata are flash based

So what im asking is can someones posts direct links to all the different areas on the space station so i may receive the bonus item.

Major thanks in advance

http://www.neopets.com/objects.phtml?type=...amp;obj_type=24

http://www.neopets.com/objects.phtml?type=...amp;obj_type=26

http://www.neopets.com/objects.phtml?type=...amp;obj_type=23

http://www.neopets.com/objects.phtml?type=...amp;obj_type=22

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

hm, i checked my inventory, today;

and found an abominable snowball that i never bought or anything. o_O

did anyone else find that? 'cause i'm guessing it might've been yesterday's prize.

:eh:

I don't have that in my inventiry. Maybe you got it in a RE or one of your dailies.

I'm having the same problem, I checked all the places in the Space Station and recreation deck, but I didn't get the bench. I even tried the hangar thing, but that didn't help either. So then I checked all the places again, plus I checked my inventory. I don't know what the problem is. :eh:

This negg was so much easier to get then the last one you had to search for, with that one I clicked a million places all around the haunted woods, the box informing me that I had obtained it never came up but the next day after giving up on it I found it in my inventory, but with this one I found it after only my second click MUCH better

I did the same thing checked both places, and nothing, checked my inventory 2 times aswell to see if it went in there even though the little window that is supposed to open didnt or i didnt see it open and it just went to my inventory. What can I do? They weren't kidding when they said this one will be tricky!

The first prize (the negg face splatt) I found on the second click when i clicked on The Coconut Shy section. So if someone knows a deffinate way on how to get this please neomail me on neopets - ShondraNicole ..... Thanks again :exclamation: :crying:

I found both of mine (the egg face splat and the bench) in the first click (face spat was in the Spooky Food and the bench was in the Space Weaponry). And I really hope Neopets fixes yesterday's problem. It would be unfair if we were penalized because we couldn't get the prize due to a glitch on their end.

I really don't think they would penalize us for their glitch. On the boards a lot of people had said they were going to sent TNT a neomail. They probably received hundreds. So... we probably won't be penalized. Don't tar and feather me if we are.

Also, TNT might find it strange that none of the thousands of neopet users managed to get the grand prize...

On another note- I found the bench on my second click today and was ecstatic after clicking about 30 times for the last one.

this time was so much better for getting the prize, didn't even have to click all the places! So 10 clicks this time compared to over 500 for last time! I think being in portal mode stops you from getting it. I found it in Grundo's Warehouse.

I've had no luck so far after half an hour of clicking all over the station (top and bottom)

Question: Do we have to collect this prize today? Or will it still be available until the 12 days are up until we collect the prize?

I really don't think they would penalize us for their glitch. On the boards a lot of people had said they were going to sent TNT a neomail. They probably received hundreds. So... we probably won't be penalized. Don't tar and feather me if we are.

Also, TNT might find it strange that none of the thousands of neopet users managed to get the grand prize...

On another note- I found the bench on my second click today and was ecstatic after clicking about 30 times for the last one.

If we are penalized, Well....*gathers her infamous liquid jell-o filled balloons, heats the tar in a cauldron, and collects feathers. Eyes the staff, and carefully chooses her targets* j/k!