Invisible Paint Brush & Pets

Omen

When I got the random event that changed my split lenny into an invisible lenny I was happy but then. I thought " wait a sec I can't custom or see anythink all I had was a giant omelette background.

So I have been thinking I know invisible means nothing should be there but am I the only one who thinks Neopets should have some kinda picture even its barley there so it don't look blank

Well, there's the sketch paint brush if you want the outline. Invisible's just supposed to be, well, you know, invisible. Not there. A hidden presence.

Lol this is just an idea that cam into my head what if for invisible you could barely see the pet but like its distinguishing features are still seen a little?

Might look like this!

Invisible Lenny & Kiko

lennyx.jpgkikod.jpg

Might do the whole set for fun and post them

I like the way your invisible pets are drawed. It's very cool :)

I like the way your invisible pets are drawed. It's very cool :)

I just saved the pictures from the neopets websites then edited them in Photoshop

Cant draw at all i'm really bad

I just saved the pictures from the neopets websites then edited them in Photoshop

Cant draw at all i'm really bad

Don't worry, I'm not good too.

But the pictures you made are still very cool in my opinion. :P

Please put spaces between your images so they don't stretch the page.

Also, if you really want them to be invisible, you can't have features that stand out (be darker than the rest)

I don't see the point to all of this really. TNT will not acknowledge it but I guess if it makes you happy? I don't think that some of the parts being darker looks all that good, I think it should be consistent.

No, they can't wear clothes - they used to be able to but not anymore :( It was funny when you could see the clothing floating xD
I saw this the other day and thought of you! There was a pet that was Invisible and it was WEARING CLOTHES! The Lulu pie splat thing from Carnival of Terror, DD. I don't know if that is considered clothing as a shirt would be but it looked nifty :P. I THINK it was an Elephante but I wouldn't have a clue who the owner or pet was :(.