KeyQuest Springtime Board

hrtbrk

Who LOVES the new board? I DO!!! The layout is SO much better too! There's no advantage to picking the bottom left house anymore too!! It's in beta right now and I cannot wait for it to be official (it should be permanent)

The spring related prize that I got was a rubber tree for my neohome 2.0. They're supposed to be giving out springy prizes lol (At least I think that was the spring related prize)

If anyone wants to try it out, lemme know!

Thoughts?

Who LOVES the new board? I DO!!! The layout is SO much better too! There's no advantage to picking the bottom left house anymore too!! It's in beta right now and I cannot wait for it to be official (it should be permanent)

The spring related prize that I got was a rubber tree for my neohome 2.0. They're supposed to be giving out springy prizes lol (At least I think that was the spring related prize)

If anyone wants to try it out, lemme know!

Thoughts?

I think they could have been a bit more inventive with the layout and key placement.

Otherwise it's an interesting twist on the Haunted Woods House O.o

A lot more random events than I'm used to..the Pant Devil is now my enemy.

Which board do you need to play on to try and get the spring board? I haven't had it as an option yet, so I thought it must be like the chocolate board, but it is not showing up for me on any of the board selections.

You have to be playing in Open Beta for this board to be an option.

I am playing on the open beta, but thank you for letting me know.

It should be in the drop down list when you start a game it's called Springtime I believe.

I think they could have been a bit more inventive with the layout and key placement.

I agree but anything is better than the other layouts that are too similar and gives one placement on the board an advantage. Obviously, being placed in the top two houses on the Springtime board will not help you out very much because you'd basically have to do the board twice (Go down and back up). I also think the placement of the treasure chest is genius (It's right in front of the door)!

I love it so much. By the way, I got a Spring Flower Tea. The layout is WAY better because all houses are equal now, essentially, and it takes a bit longer to get around. I have a preferred house because of my alignment square being near it, but that's it. I hope this stays permanent. I'd love for them to introduce more layouts over time. By the way, the board is ADORABLE. ^_^