April Fools'!

jumpluffers

I didn't play Neopets last year, but do any of you guys happen to know what time the April Fool's avatar was released last year? I just fell asleep during a game of Key Quest and am afraid I'm not going to be able to stay up for the avatar if it doesn't come out soon! I really want it, though. :(

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, they've added news for April 2nd, but I still haven't gotten the avatar, and the joke is down as well. Am I just missing something?

Bank interest is still messed up. I'm still showing as 1% lower than normal. I hope they fix it soon, because I'm about to hit the next level of interest and I don't want to somehow see it get messed up.

Dang, this year's April Fools joke was kinda lame.

Or maybe it was the fact that I knew it was a joke.

I dunno, just that last year, there was something annoying, which was entertaining. Not this year though.

NO!!!!!!! i can't wait for 12 days for the avvie! :-( -goes to corner and pouts-

You have to visit the New Feautres section when they release the joke, which they already did, but there is no avvie. :-( I hope it's not retired!