new to neopets need help

tiifse

Im pretty new to neopets and i have a neopet that i havent set to active yet , but i adopted one that is starving but i cant seem to figure out how to feed my pet that i adopted , a few more questions is how do i get more neopoints so that i can get more stuff , also how do i play with my pets and stuff . one more question is do i have to make my house depending on where my pet lives .

well sorry for being annoying and all but hopefully someone will take the time to answer my questions , thank you for your time

I would recomend reading the TDN helpful articles where they have a whole section on "new to neopets" as well as information on places within the game (called Dailies) where you can get free things like food and toys for you pet.

In answer to some of you specific questions

To feed you pet if you have very little NP you can visit the soup kitchen here,

http://www.neopets.com/soupkitchen.phtml

to earn points you can play games, restock which means buying items from the shops to sell at a profit in your shop (this can be very difficult so I would recommend you get familiar with the site first).

You need to visit your inventory (you can click on your amount of NP at the top of any page to go directly back to your inventory, otherwise it shows when you click on "Shops"). Then if you click on an item, you get some options such as feeding to "name" or play with "name" :)

I think Tam covered the rest :)

For some reason, I think you quit, because you're a newbie and you haven't been seen in 2 days, which generally means...

For some reason, I think you quit, because you're a newbie and you haven't been seen in 2 days, which generally means...

o.o

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure all posts have at least seven words, and contribute to the topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

o.o

What Deepti means is that newbies that sign up for this forum, post a time or two, and don't log in for days afterward, generally don't come back.