Wishing Well

safetymath

I have donated over 1 mil to date and never won anything. But I definately dont have the best of luck at the luck games/items :)

According to the guides I've read, it doesn't matter how much NP you donate. You'll have an equal chance of getting the item, if you spend 1 NP och 50 NP (or more). However, TDN says you can make a wish 4 times every day. Does that mean you can go four times in a row, or do you have to wait in between?

I just tried and tested the theory. I tried 5 times back to back all for 1 NP i didn't have any problems doing it.

I'll confirm that TNT does send an email when the Wishing Well grants your wish. This is the email I got yesterday when I wished for my snorkle snout.

Congratulations!

Congratulations! Your wish has really come true! That donation of 50 NeoPoints you made to the Neopian Wishing

Well was worth it, because you have been granted the following item : Snorkle Snout . It will be in your inventory when you go to

Neopets next. Thanks a lot, and hope to see you soon! The Neopets Team

I don't believe it!!!! I tried your method of asking for the same thing everyday. I put in 50 NP each time I wished, I did this like 3 times a day for about a week. I got this in my inbox this morning!!!!

Congratulations! Your wish has really come true! That donation of 50 NeoPoints you made to the Neopian Wishing

Well was worth it, because you have been granted the following item : Bag of Peanuts . It will be in your inventory when you go to

I'm sooo happy!!!!

I don't believe it!!!! I tried your method of asking for the same thing everyday. I put in 50 NP each time I wished, I did this like 3 times a day for about a week. I got this in my inbox this morning!!!!

Well was worth it, because you have been granted the following item : Bag of Peanuts . It will be in your inventory when you go to

I'm sooo happy!!!!

Awesome for you! The Wishing Well really does seem to be fond of giving out Bags of Peanuts. Keep wishing!

I just got a Bag of Peanuts from the wishing well too!! This is the best thing that happen to me in Neopets in the last few years! Previous was getting a Lost Desert Paint Brush out of a Random Event around 6 years ago? I'm soo happy! :D

I haven't been to the wishing well for a loong time but the link from the TDN dailies page just somehow caught my attention two days ago. I saw people winning items and I was soo jealous of them that I went to search for a guide on it but I learnt that it's really random and base on pure luck.

I noticed Bag of Peanuts was given out frequently so I wished for it as well but I didn't win it on my first day. So I tried again today. First I donated 1NP. And then I donated 119NP (it was the hundreds balance on hand). Then I donated 1NP twice more to maximize my tries. But I didn't stop there. It seems that I could donate and wish more than 4 times I did the same thing another couple of times (lol, I must have been seen quite desperate!).

Then when I came back online at night to play, I recevied the neomail! Yay! But when I got the email from TNT, they quoted my donation of 119NP out of the many 1NP tries. So i guess donating a little more helps? Hehe. Anyway, all the best to you guys! 0:)