My Birthday - Neopets site effects?

luv2lindy77

It's my birthday soon. I know about the birthday sidebar, but is there anything I should know about ? Some page I should be visiting or something special I should be doing?

Basically, are there any other differences on your birthday as opposed to any other day of the year, other than the sidebar?

I'm pretty sure it's only on neopets birthday, but I'm not positive. Well anyways, happy birthday!

Happy Birthday :)

The sidebar brings more random events (supposely), so refresh a ton and hope to get something good...

There isn't a special page to visit or anything :(

^ The sidebar is only available on your birthday and TNT's birthday, its not a permanent one ;)

TDN's got a guide on neopet layouts here

But as Xepha has already said, the sidebar is said to bring you more random events and there's no particular privilege other than that.

Plus no ads :)

Thanks, guys! Every time I looked around for info, I kept finding info on Neopets' Birthday, but not specifically about the user's birthday. I got a piece of the petpet lab map, but nothing special otherwise. I had really good luck with restocking, though.

Woo hoo, high five! March 30th? Me too :).

I got just as many REs as usual, and nothing super extreme. I asked this question too but it seems it's just the theme.

Woot! Another Aries.