A New Terror Mountain!

Chocominto

Yippe!

There is a new Terror Mountain! Go check it out and explore the new cute place!

-Chocominto

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Debate and Discussion' to 'Anything & Everything Neopets'.

:evo: I saw it as soon as I checked on the Snowager, I'm like "when did this happen, it wasn't like this earlier." I wonder if they'll change all the other areas, as they've been the same since I started on neopets over 7 years ago...well...except Marqua, now the ruins of Marqua....but Terror Mountain looks really good. Ver eye catching!!!!

I really like this new look, but I need a little time to get accustomed with the new Terror Mountain.

I like it but in a way I don't like it. It's cluttered, but somehow cool. xD

I love the new terror mountain look, how twinkling and sparkly is the ice caves now!

Oh yeah I meant to post about this earlier...

I'm a fan of the redoo and I hope they keep it up.

There are a lot of place on this site that could use a lot of refreshing!

And a lot of places that need expansion/to be made more useful...

*cough*JellyWorld*cough*LutariIsland*cough*KikoLake*cough*etc*cough*

Did I just cough etc? o_O

I wonder how long it would've taken me to notice the new Terror Mountain if this topic hadn't been posted. :laughingsmiley:

I like the new look, and I agree that Neopets places could definitely use some makeovers. I don't really remember how everything looked seven years ago, but the only place I've noticed as being different is the Haunted Woods... Before they start making over all the places, though, I think they really need to take the time to go through the site and fix all the grammatical errors. I know most of the kids who play on the site probably couldn't care less about that kind of thing; I certainly didn't notice them when I was eight, but, wow, they're annoying to me now. :D

I hope they don't change all of them, or else the site will seem REALLY young. I don't mind if its like 2 or 3 worlds looking like Terror Mountain, but they better keep some of them the same...

I wonder how long it would've taken me to notice the new Terror Mountain if this topic hadn't been posted. :laughingsmiley:

I like the new look, and I agree that Neopets places could definitely use some makeovers. I don't really remember how everything looked seven years ago, but the only place I've noticed as being different is the Haunted Woods... Before they start making over all the places, though, I think they really need to take the time to go through the site and fix all the grammatical errors. I know most of the kids who play on the site probably couldn't care less about that kind of thing; I certainly didn't notice them when I was eight, but, wow, they're annoying to me now. :D

Me too...oh, the lack of apostrophes!

I wonder if they could make like an option, like a cute little lever, where we decide if we want the new layout or the old layout and how long (1 month, 1 year, a lifetime...) :P

To be honest i love the layout and the artistic direction for Happy valley and the Ice caves. I however, find the Top of mountain layout too plain, and the disproportionally huge snow faerie igloo just doesn't help things. I preferred the old Top of mountain to the new one, although overall, i still say, its not too bad.

I don't like how they put all the games in there. I mean one or two games is fine, but some of them don't even fit into the layout...

• 2 months later...

i love the sparkly bits :) however, it's so cluttered... maybe take out some games?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not bump an old topic inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Native if you have any questions regarding this action.