Premium

amitybelle

I waaant it! Ages ago, I got a referral for the trial. So of course I can't be referred by anyone else.

I just can't find where to sign up for paying... I e-mailed about it but no reply :(. I'm guessing http://premium.neopets.com/ is the right place to be. Any help would be appreciated to the max!

Yeah Lion,you are correct! Gotta get a referral from an existing premium member. I believe there are some times where you can just sign up without a referral (which I think is a better idea.. I mean, MONEY Neopets, sheesh!) but I don't believe now is one of those times.

Well, there -used- to be banner ads on the neo website, but that was before the revamp. If you clicked on one then it took you to the sign up page. I only heard that from a friend though, and I've only been on neopets since a couple of weeks after the revamp. So, again, I have no idea about this.

Sorry!!

Edit: I found what I said above on the Neopets Portal page, when it says you do not have premium:

If you would like to become a Premium Portal member,

you'll need to get a referral from a friend who has a Premium account or click on a banner ad for the Premium Portal.

These ads show up randomly on the Neopets site, so keep an eye out for them!

That's all I know.

You're in quite a dilemma. Just look around for those banners, which is what I guess is the only thing you can do.