Ratios

Khepera

Wow, I never even knew about that! :O

The Maths Nightmare ratio is so high now! You can literally get 1,000 NP in less than 30 seconds!

Edit: Wait, so these ratios are actually going to stay like this, at least until the 25th of next month? Because I just timed myself at Maths Nightmare and it only took me 20 seconds to get 1,000 neopoints. That's awesome! :D

Wow, I never even knew about that! :O

The Maths Nightmare ratio is so high now! You can literally get 1,000 NP in less than 30 seconds!

Edit: Wait, so these ratios are actually going to stay like this, at least until the 25th of next month? Because I just timed myself at Maths Nightmare and it only took me 20 seconds to get 1,000 neopoints. That's awesome! :D

Yes, the ratios will stay like this, at least until April 25th. All on all, I'm pleased with the change. But this month, I'll have to spend more time on Neopets. More games that deserve to be played! :)

I like the ratio for this month as well, even thought a few games have dropped but overall most of the game I can play has increase. Yay spending more time playing games!!

I've seen a lot of games that are waiting for me to play. I am so happy with this month ratio. :thumbsup:

Magax and Bruno are amazing this month! Bouncy Supreme is a bit sad. Another good one is Princess Lunara, easy 1K! A lot of people are raving about Maths Nightmare. I hate math but I'll give it a go :P.

The ratios this month amused my friends and I a lot, lol. Maths Nightmare and Evil Fuzzles being boosted made us laugh so hard. I'd love it if Usuki Frenzy and Extreme Herder were boosted. I think Ex. Herder should have a ~9:1 ratio (or even 10:1), and Usuki Frenzy's should be doubled. :x Pterattack's boost is good though; we used to dismiss it as not worth it, but it's turning out to be a good replacement for Attack of the Marblemen. Thanks for the link, by the way! I didn't know about it. ^_^

So, my favorite games as of right now:

Catch the Petpet

Escape to Kreludor

Fashion Fever

Kass Basher

Magax II

Maths Nightmare

Meerca Chase II

Piper Panic

Smug Bug Bite

Sonic Knight in Training

Turmac Roll

Ultimate Bullseye II

Quite a collection :D

I'm so happy about this month's games! I'm saving that petpage too, I completely forgot that it passed the 25th and the ratios would change. :-P