Foods/Condiments you HATE?

Mimii

Haha, so if anyone didn't guess already pickles is very high on my list of foods/condiments I hate.

I have a lil list here..

- Pickles

- Mushrooms

- Mayo

- Ketchup

- Mustard

- Shrimp

- Well, basically ALL seafood

- Spaghetti

- Ham, any pork products (Bacon, porkchops.. etc)

- Chives, in big chunks. Microscopic chives are ok

Gosh there is probably 10 million more things but now I can't think of them! *face palm*

Haha, I like it - chives, in big chunks. I feel the exact same way, normal small chives are good, giant chives, BAD!! Also on my list...

pineapple, mushrooms, seafood, pickles...there's heaps of stuff I hate and I can't think of any of it, I don't really eat like half the fruits and vegetables that exist...

squash, beetroot, sweet potato, brussel sprouts, oranges (but I like orange juice, also I like apples but not apple juice)...

Yeahhh, it's a lot easier if someone says "do you like this..". I spose I will eat some of that stuff if I have to, I'm just a bit fussy.

Mushrooms are NOT food, they are fungus :P. I don't eat them.

And I don't eat any form of meat, plus fish is not a vegetable. 'Vegetarians' who eat fish are not vegetarians ;).

I'm fussy/picky and generally don't like eating. I hate thinking about it, mushed up, sitting in my stomach. So I eat a lot of soup. Soup soup soup.

I hate lots of foods. But at the top of my list are:

-Pasta

-ALL Seafood

-All vegetables except raw carrot

-Most other foods xD

As you can probably tell by that last one, I don't like eating food.

I actually like mushrooms and most seafoods, unlike the majority of you guys, it seems.

But I despise cinnamon. Everything about it - the taste, the smell - disgusts me.

I also really hate the taste of artificial orange. Real oranges are fine, but I hate anything that's been artificially flavored to taste like orange.

I actually like a lot of food. ^_^

MMm......kumara (sweet potato) and KUMARA! Yum!

*Ahem*

I hate raw carrots, they just put me off, and overuse of cream and icing.....pavlovas and most cakes are sickening.

Well I'll eat pretty much everything, given that it's not highly toxic, so there's not really any food/condiment that I seriously hate. I do have something of an aversion to steamed salmon though... probably related to past food poisoning incidents.

There aint too many things out there that I dislike due to taste or texture but I would say that scallops and eggplant take the cake.

It concerns me that people don't like, don't enjoy or are afraid to eat. Explore and expand your palettes, there's a lot of great things out there.

Maybe I'm just old haha

Heh heh there's actually not much that I can't eat. I'm not very picky.

I love pickles :P

They taste soo good on burgers.

Like I'm good with seafood, mushrooms, cinnamon, and basically anything else that was mentioned about. It all tastes good to me!

There aint too many things out there that I dislike due to taste or texture but I would say that scallops and eggplant take the cake.

It concerns me that people don't like, don't enjoy or are afraid to eat. Explore and expand your palettes, there's a lot of great things out there.

Maybe I'm just old haha

Well I can't really help that these things disgust me so that would be impossible. :\

Here we go...

-Seafood

-Mushrooms

-Mayo

-Liver

-Almonds

-Most chicken (I like chicken fingers and chicken fries, but that's about it)

-Most pork products (bacon is fine by me though)

-Milk

-Most ice cream (it's the flavors, some are just icky)

-Most flavors of cheese (I only like mozzarella)

-Wheat bread

-Canned pineapple

-Tomato soup

Haha, I got REALLLLY specific there. :P

Man I thought I was bad, lol. I'd never even thought about some of those things, like cinnamon and white bread, and pasta, I LOVE PASTA!!

I do try and try new foods, I tried a bite of a scallop a few weeks ago and I confirmed no I do not like scallops. Similar to when I was forced by my boyfriend to try sushi, I spat it back out in my hand and gave it to him 0:) I think that would've been the seaweed though.

I wish I liked more fruits and vegetables. Over the last few months we've been trying to eat more fresh foods and less junk food so it's almost impossible for me to eat take away, even pizza, home made burgers are still ok. But anything that is fried or baked and greasy makes me feel sick, so liking a lot more vegetables would be a good thing.

Well I can't really help that these things disgust me so that would be impossible. :\

Umm... That is not what I said at all. :eh:

I did not say that people should eat foods that they dislike but for people to explore and eat foods that they have not tried before and not to be scared in doing so.

Food is nothing to fear or be afraid of. If you don't like the taste, you don't like taste. At least try first before shooting stuff down though [is all I'm saying].

I do try and try new foods, I tried a bite of a scallop a few weeks ago and I confirmed no I do not like scallops.

Touché! LOL It's like eating an eraser to me lol. At least you tried it though.

Myles, you saying mint reminded me that I don't like mint either! :O

Well, really mint and chocolate together. It grosses me out horribly. Well, except York Peppermint patties. Those I'm okay with.

Now that is gross, I dont like:

- Milk

- Liver

- Onions

- Liver

- Cinnamon

- ANYTHING made of soy

- Liver

- ALL seafood

- Liver

- Ham

- Liver

- Cooked carrots ... and

- Liver

- Red apple

- Liver

My biggest problems with mint making me want to barf is finding gum & toothpaste.

They sell chocolate and green apple tasting toothpaste here :D

wow you repeated liver a lot of times CC, you must really hate it a lot..

what I hate the most is chili and other spicy food, I can take a little but not too much. Another thing is starfruit, its got this vegetable taste which I couldn't take and other food similar to that taste..