Unicreature Viewing Thread

Strategos

Viewing Threads  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Combine Threads?

• Yes
    • No

Please click on some creatures every day and choose an action. Viewing them is not enough to help them grow.

This is the Unicreature Viewing Thread. The Discussion thread for Unicreatures is located here.

Updates

• May 16 -- UC of the Day has been removed until there are enough people viewing this thread to warrant it.
  • May 15 -- PMs will resume tomorrow. Did anyone notice the creature of the day hasn't changed for a long, long time? (It's still the same. I'm feeling lazy).
  • May 04 -- PMs not sent for the past two weeks. Sorry. I'll catch up when I can.
  • April 12-- PMs not sent because of loss of internet connection for the majority of the day. Will resume next week.

Instructions

• You may post once, and only once in this thread.
  • You will need to manually update your images. We will not do it for you.
  • Only post creatures that still need to evolve.
  • Please post a link to your profile. Instructions on the format follow.
  • The seven word rule on this topic is waived by permission of the moderators.
  • You will receive notifications by 5 PM NST on Sundays if action on your post is needed. (Usually updating/removing a UC.)

To link to your profile, use the code below. Replace the #s with your code ID and NAME with your profile name:

[center][url="http://www.unicreatures.com/profile.php?id=######"]NAME[/url]

Images do not work automatically. This is how to correct them:

1. Paste the following and replace the #s with your Unicreature code:
    [url="http://www.unicreatures.com/view.php?id=######"][img]

2. Go to the Unicreature code page and right click on the Unicreature. Click "Copy Image Address" or anything similar.
  3. Paste that in next.
  4. Finally, paste the following code:
    [/img][/url]

Note: You will need to update the images yourself every time your Unicreature matures.

If your post comes up with an error about BBCode, you may need to end your post with

[/center]

Suggestion: It's my proposition that we have just a universal viewing thread for all creatures, and combine this one into the Dragon Cave one someday. If you think this is a good idea, please vote Yes.

• 1 month later...