Hi Hi!

Doopiedoo

Hehe. Nobody wants to welcome you? :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I guess not :crying_blow:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Wow, this isn't a chat forum! You didn't give us time to welcome. Well, welcome to TDN. They will all tell you to mind the rules and such. I don't know what's up with the cookies, someone else can inform you of that.

Hiya Karine! Its great to have more members!

My name's Stephanie.

I'm sure you've already been *cough warned*....welcomed by the insane presence of this forum. No?

Well you will soon. ;) I assure you its very friendly all the same. (:

Remember to read the rules and I'll cya around!

PS Snack table's to your left. We've got 2 residents living under there so watch you toes!

AND DON'T TAKE A COOKIE!!!!!!....yet. :evil:

Remember to read the rules of the Forum (our mods can eat you alive) and have fun with all the cookies! *grabs the bag of dark chocolates and walks away* :woot:

Haha, yeah they can can't eat you alive, can they? Anyways, welcome, awesome to have another member, blah, blah blah. Everybody else stole my lines. :sad02: Cookies are awesome... wait, I didn't steal the cookie jar! :whistle:

A greeting by half of the insanity! (Who still isn't really here :O ) I'm Livvy. =] I'd normally give you a nice list of guidelines, but you've heard it already, so....

Stay away from the snack table. It's a dangerous place. I live under there with my lovely partner-in-insanity, Laura. ;)

A greeting by half of the insanity! (Who still isn't really here :O ) I'm Livvy. =] I'd normally give you a nice list of guidelines, but you've heard it already, so....

Stay away from the snack table. It's a dangerous place. I live under there with my lovely partner-in-insanity, Laura. ;)

HAI!

Partner-in-insanity, reporting for duty.

:yes: That's me.

And please, ignore all the blabber about how the cookies are bad. :sad01_anim: It's stupid. The cookies are fine. The muffins are too. The muffins are the original snack table snack, by the way. Love them too.

We have chocolate muffins. :woot:

This place is very kind, except for those who threaten you with loss of limb (toes). ;)

I'M NICE TOO!

Hmph.