Unicreature Discussion Thread

neo_pets81700

The only problem I see with that is that we'll go to the second and third pages, eventually. Since just viewing the UCs don't do anything for them, what's going to happen is people are going to see mostly either the first or last page, and they'll click the ones on those pages, and the middles ones will be skipped. Of course, if you have any solutions for this, I'd certainly be happy not to have to constantly update those pictures.

Nice pin notification. :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps you could pick some from the middle pages for a Creature of the Day like you're donig now? And a note "This creature is on page X! Go check out the tohers with it!"

I went ahead and put mine into a post ^_^! I think it will work well allowing us to edit our own.

I think it would work well also. I have a lot more creatures than the 5 that are on the viewing thread. You might have a problem with people continually posting their creatures (not double posting) and not editing their previous posts. Another solution might be to just link the username to the user's profile on Unicreatures. It is easy to get to all the pets from there. That way you wouldn't be running into the image problem or the problem with pets in the middle not being seen.

You might have a problem with people continually posting their creatures (not double posting) and not editing their previous posts.

We should be fine about this. If people do it, I'll notice and get the moderators to warn them.

Another solution might be to just link the username to the user's profile on Unicreatures.

We're asking people to do that now.

If you want to put a Unicreature on your signature, you have to modify the code. Find instructions on the Unicreatures Viewing Thread. If you have any questions, please paste the error so that we can help you figure out the exact problem.

i tried to follow the instructions to link to my profile on UC but it says there's an error in the code. i copied and pasted so what could it be?

What could your error be? Mine. I forgot to add a [/ center] to the instructions, which close the beginning [ center] at the name section. (Center was used because it was the format for DC Viewing). I've now added the [/ center] to the bottom of the instruction post.

• 2 weeks later...

Nope. Although I've only spent about 5 minutes, so I haven't have much of a chance so far.

By the way, I'd just like to thank you for continuously keeping your post on the viewing thread up to date. You're one of only a few I didn't send reminders out to on Sunday.