Chomby Day is Approaching!

Xepha

Chomby Day is coming this Sunday, and here are the two unreleased Chomby colors that we can expect to be released on Monday. Thanks to our friends at Neocolours.de for these wonderful previews of the colors and clothing! You can also expect to see lots of items, shopkeepers, and more, below.

Colors

chocolate-chomby.pngdarigan-chomby.png

Clothing

chombyboy09.pngchombygirl09.png

chomby_day_2.gifchomby_day_3.gifchomby_day_4.gif

chomby_day_5.gifchomby_day_6.gifchomby_day_7.gif

Morphing Potions

pot_chomby_baby.gifpot_chomby_shadow.gif

Item

chomby_day_1.gif

Shopkeepers

2132.gif2133.gif

The Darigan Chomby reminds me of a dragon! So is a Chomby only able to be made on Chomby day then? I might make one and then pound it later for people that missed out! :D

The Darigan Chomby reminds me of a dragon! So is a Chomby only able to be made on Chomby day then? I might make one and then pound it later for people that missed out! :D
Yup, unless you buy a potion :).

I would really like one, so I'm going to try my luck!

I has a confused- V, you say the colours will be released on Monday. So do I try for a Chomby on Sunday or Monday then?

News will be belated on Monday.

Chombies will be released on Sunday (at random time).

If none are released on Sunday, expect them Monday.

I hope that's clear. :P And TJ wrote most of the post, I had only posted shopkeepers XD.

I agree 100% That Chomby is SUPER fierce! I kind of want one...

And your post uber made me chuckle. I love it when people use très.

*shifty eyes* I was not using pseudo foreign words, I swear! He he, it's just this thing I do when I really like something. I even say it out loud, which sends any one near enough to hear into fits of giggles.

What does "très" mean :eh:? I think I may get a chocolate chomby cuz they look so SWEET!

It kind of means very, but I think très cute sounds better then very cute.

I personally think the first outfit looks more Sherlock Holmes than Indiana Jones, but either way everything about the new chomby look is awesome!

Ok so we won't know what time they are released?! Will someone here at TDN announce it? :( I go to bed around 3AM NST so I sleep most of the Neopian day!

I second that! I'm awake for a lot of the Neopets day, it's only a couple hours before me, but still, it's a little tedious refreshing the Creat A Neopet page every 15 minutes or so x_x

The new colors are really awesome, I love them! The shopkeepers are very cute too.

I think the first clothes are more Sherlock Holmes, with the magnifying glass and "english-style".

And yes, "très" means "very", it's French ;)