*instert witty title*

concord

Hello! I'm concord, known as concord_a on Neopets, but you can call me CC. Despite my profile stating I am only 13 months old, but I will have to disagree; I've been part of that site for at least six years now, quite a while before the 'big change' occurred.

I joined TDN after a few weeks of using the freebies page, and also when I saw the ALP. Thanks to them, I have received a long wanted Codestones! avatar. I hope to find myself around the forums easily and enjoy my stay here.

((Jumble of random things about CC that you Never Really Needed To Know but You Are Being Told Regardless))

Besides Neopets, though, I do enjoy playing video games. My favorite is Silent Hill 2 (completed once with In Water ending), Silent Hill 4 (trying to complete with the 21 Sacraments or Mother endings), Left 4 Dead, Half Life 2, Portal, and World of Warcraft (hunters are the love of my life). I like sushi (eel hand rolls are delicious), soy milk, and I only eat poultry and seafood items. Currently, I'm following the webcomic/manga Hetalia, and am an avid fan of Russia and France. You can find my dragcave scroll as suo_neko (i4242564 on forums), my LJ as suokero, and my dA as i4242564. Perhaps I'll see some of you around on those one day~

~*~Welcome~*~

First, let me link you to some of the forum highlights & most important pages:

Rules

New Members Guide

Neopets News

Neopets Help

View New Posts

^ also located on the right hand side of the top tool bar ^

Also, if your interested, my signature contains links to some of the websites most popular features.

If you have any questions or comments about absolutely anything, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Stick Around & Stay Active; next thing you know you’ll be addicted like the rest of us.

p.s. I know one of our members here has a Silent Hill Guild. I don't remember for sure who it was though...but you should check it out.

--long quote goes here--

Thank you for the links. I'll be sure to go to the links I haven't been to yet~

And I did join an SH guild recently, out of the total of, what...five out there? It's called The Order. Dunno if that's the one you're talking about, but it's the only one with a clean, working layout.

Hi there concord, by the way my name is Cute Cybunny and my nickname is CC..just like you! Hope you stay active.

My long lost twin! 8Db

Thanks. I'll try with my turbulent and busy life *woe*.

So, should I call you both CC? This is getting confusing.......:P

Anyways, welcome to the forums! :)

My name's Stephanie.

I'm sure you'll find TDNForums as well of a help as the ALP and the other departments (Battlepedia, Neoavatars, TDN staff blog and customisation)

As FTX's already mentioned: if you have any questions or need any help feel free to PM one of the members or post a topic, one of us will be sure to get back to you ;)

We're a tad insane, hopefully someone'll come and explain that more (:

And........

Read the rules, try to stay active and have fun!

PS Snack table's to your left. We've got 2 residents living under there so mind your toes!

AND DON'T TAKE THE COOKIE......yet :evil:

Concord! Like the grapes :D

Hi! My name is Will, or Unstream if Will is too hard to remember :P. Just be sure to read the rules, otherwise you'll got off on the wrong foot with the Mods, and that's something you don't want to do.

P.S. If you see a :P from me, it probably means I'm joking.

I'm the other resident! :D We make up the majority of the insanity around here, because we're phearsome like that!

And I'm on hiatus. But I couldn't resist all the new posts on the newbie boards. ;)

So pretty much everything has already been said... But welcome anyway. =]

And... I'll call you CCGrape. CCGrape. I like it.