Map Pieces

Mimii

Usualy... no.

Take the Spooky map one. You get 10 random spooky food and about 10k for putting it together. Most of the time, you lose money.

It's the same for other maps :P.

TDN's got an article on all the maps ;)

But as Xepha's already gone through, a majority of them aren't really worth it.

But you can take a gamble. I've heard that from the treasure map someone's gotten a draik egg before, but I only heard it from rumor *shrug*

The article on treasure maps is here

Back in the day i had some neopoints saved up, not heaps, but enough for a treasure map. I decided on the lab map, so off I went to buy all the pieces, I don't even remember what I did but long story short, I wanted the lab map, I bought some other stupid map and got whatever prize I got. The next day the "Pwned by the Lab" avatar came out and the lab pieces SKYROCKETED! I was not happy so obviously the prize I got from the treasure map wasn't worth it.

Thanks for the link, Stephanie. I can't ever navigate around TDN much because it's SO confusing to me! :( There are links everywhere~ Anywho mods, you can close this topic if you would like!