How do you really know when your "rich"?

neo_pets81700

When would you consider yourself rich?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. You can pick multiple items.

• Millions and Millions of Nps !
    • SDB with Items worth millions.
    • 300 + Avatars.
    • Main market shop size fully stocked.
    • 100s of Neofriends.
    • All the uber awesome things you could want.

I'd say it'd be better to have millions in items than in pure, especially if you know the item isn't going to deflate.

It's the difference between having 11 mil and having a SoS. If the SoS retires, 11 mil stays as 11 mil, but the SoS becomes more. Thus, you can be even richer. :O

I think you are rich when you have millions and you have your SDB full of of items that sell for millions.

I think that I'm well-off, maybe not rich though. Usually when I want something I can afford it unless it's a multimillion NP item, that is. Like recently when I wanted to makeover my Xweetok. I originally wanted the Pink PB but it was too expensive so I settled for a Brown PB and could still afford all those other accessories I got her. Stuff like that makes me content. :)

There's more than one way to be rich, but the original is probably still the most important. I mean, those items in your SDB can be worth millions but they aren't exactly liquid assets - it can take up to a week to get them turned into "cash".

- Apollo ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shanemk

When you can buy high-priced items simply from clicking the bank interest button, that's how you know you're rich.

Wish that was me.

I only have 300000 NP. I think I'm one of the poorest in this forum, apart from the newer members (as in new to TDN and new to Neopets). And my SDB is worth only a few K.

So I wish I was rich and had Millions And Millions Of NeoPoints!!

Personally, I've never really cared about items. I care about the interest button and my stocks. For me it's about financial goals meet not so much material goals met. I reached my goal in stocks (100k qty) and lets just say...I'm well over my NP goal. Unfortunately these past few months I've decided to take a break from Neopets and just log in to collect my interest and cash out any stocks due to cash out. As a matter of fact, I think I might start caring again haha

For me, the first million was the hardest to accomplish. The old saying that goes something like "you have to have money to make money," so true. After I got my first million I really was able to invest in expensive items and stocks freely. I wouldn't say I'm the best restocker or anything, but having that million NP to catch you if you falter and not have all your NP in one item sure does help.

Just adding my two cents here. .. for me to be rich on neopets would mean that I no longer needed/wanted anything. I have a scattered amount of all of the things already listed but it seems like I always want more. There is always going to be that one thing I cant have because it is no longer available and is being hoarded by others that dont want to give it up, which boils down to it being all about the neopoints. As for neofriends, yes I love the ones I have and wouldnt trade em but still... they dont make me feel rich in game either.

i think being 'rich' on neopets means that you dont have to worry about saving your money cuz u kno u have enough and you have a lot of stuff.

but really, if your having fun playing neopets. that's rich enuff for me lol

Guest riwu0730

Being rich is to get those unbuyable items such as Super attack pea. After that get all item avatars, stamps and neodeck cards.

Having priceless items are consider REAL rich.

I dont consider my self "rich" but I do feel well off. I can afford what I want to. I have nice pets that I've spend time getting the way I want them and I have a side account of pets that are also nice. I have a gallery full of the items that I love. I could always use more points, thats why Im still playing.

• 2 weeks later...