Who Wants The Neomail Addict Avatar?

FutureTXTurkey

hi!!

i want to participate being part of the list... if the owner of this thread comes back: please add me :P

username: weide

I have a different time zone, so I will probably not be answering immediately, but I want the avy, so I'll answer every nm received.

And I will also use the list you guys have to send everyone a neomail n.n

I'm not really lucky getting random avatars, so I will have to try harder getting this one.

good luck to you too! :D

To the creator of this thread: I would love to be added to the list!

NeoUsername: crimsonharm

To anyone posting here:

Feel free to neomail me with the subject: "AVATAR"

and any message. I will keep replying :D

I warn you all I was neomailing a joke to all of my neofriends everyday to get that Avatar and about a week into this I was silenced for 72 hours for spamming because I was sending the same neomail to all the friends. I put in a ticket to get unsilenced but we all know that won't happen and I won't get an apology for being wrongly silenced. I doubt anyone will even read the ticket since I am not premium.

I would like to get on the list. My username is Monabaka and I'm almost everyday online

oooh yes! yes! I just recently started to collect avatars, I'm online everyday! I'm from the U.S. and I check my neopets account often throughout the day! Even when I'm at work, lol only when were slow and on my phone =P so please send me a neomail! you can get me directly through here: http://www.neopets.com/neomessages.phtml?type=send&recipient=feministsweepstakes

or my username is feministsweepstakes

egon25102005

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure you keep your posts at 7 words minimum, anything less than that is considered spam.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

yes please! i need this neomail addict avatar too. i am online to check neopets daily so please put me on the nm list =D

if neomails could have the AVATAR prefix, it would be extremely appreciated.

Username: gems16

I need this avatar too, so anyone can feel free to neomail me! I'll keep replying as well. I'm on most of the time during the afternoon (EST time zone).

Username: dxandbatista

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Name: 89finalfantasy

:D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Neomail me for the avatar if you don't have one already! :> I reply back unless you say something awful such as... "Dandans are horrible and you're horrible for liking them!"

You can also neomail me if you'd like to play Key Quest.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes! Sign me up! I would love to get the avatar. Neomail me - Qullaso. && I can hold a pretty decent conversation, so it won't be so dreadfully boring while we wait. ^^