Who Wants The Neomail Addict Avatar?

FutureTXTurkey

Sign me up!

Username: kiiyytco

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I'm relatively new here. I absolutely love the avatar checklist~<3 it's my reason for joining. :3

My neopets username is the_sammich. I don't have any special instructions, though I will be busy the next three Saturdays and cannot neomail then. Other than that, neomail away! And if anyone wants a good conversation, I'm up for it. :3 Otherwise we can neomail nonsense. ;P

How many people have gotten the avatar from this forum ?

Oh, and I'd like to be signed up. My username is ratitad

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I would love to sign up for this! I dont have this avatar yet. You can neomail me nonsense if you want. lol.

My username is taimatsshadow. I am usually on everyday. ;)

Edit: I got it now.

Edited by TwistedRose

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to be added to the list (and I'll be sending some neomails to those of you on the list in a minute)!

My username is:

unachica

• 2 weeks later...

User name: crudlle

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Okay I updated a lot of people today. I'm not done quite yet...but I will be soon...maybe tomorrow.

Also, the length of the list was getting a little unruly, so I changed up the formate a bit.

I know this new system isn't quite as easy to navigate, but the list was just way too long.

Also, just as a reminder: PLEASE INCLUDE A LINK TO YOUR USER LOOKUP OR NEOMAIL!

If there is a link to your Neopets user name on your TDN side bar then you don't have to repost it.

It takes so much longer to update the list when I can't just left-click and select "copy link location."

Can I be added to the list, please?

My username is intheblue04.

I'd prefer to be Neomailed between the hours of 9AM through 11PM EST :) I'd also prefer actual conversations as well, if that's okay.

Thanks in advance!