Who Wants The Neomail Addict Avatar?

FutureTXTurkey

Looks like we've got everyone added on and taken off accordingly.

As usual congrats to the avatar recipients and welcome to the newbies.

@Brittneefaith: It's real random. Some people get it right away. I would say I sent quite a few neomails before I got mine, hard to say how many. I would say on average it's more than 20 less than 200. I know that's a big gap, but like I said it's pretty random.

Ah. This sounds like a wonderful idea. I love to talk to people. Add me to the list? My neo username is nikmin94.

http://www.neopets.com/neomessages.phtml?type=send&recipient=nikimin94

Did I do that right?

I really want to get this avatar but there is no chance that will for the amount of NM I get. Sign me up!

Neopets username: divyadamini

Code: http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=divyadamini

master_actor133

Thanks for doing this!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thats very nice! I would like to join too please,

Neopets username: irouli

So, what we do to help too, is neomail other users who are on the list? I'll just wait for instructions before I neomail anyone I think..I wouldn't want to bug anyone :)

I'll just wait for instructions before I neomail anyone I think..I wouldn't want to bug anyone :)

Go ahead and start neomailing anyone you want to. Everyone on the list is on the list because they want neomail, so receiving neomail shouldn't bug them at all. Just be sure on the first e-mail you send out that you are friendly and explain who you are and why you are neomailing them. Thanks for being polite, but please don't hesitate to join right in.

i thought that the only way to get this avatar is to become a member of neopets premium??

That use to be true, but now you can get it randomly when checking or sending neomail.

I would like to get the Avatar. My name is Jacnob. Please add me to the list.

Sorry for the delay jacnob, you are added to the list.