Who Wants The Neomail Addict Avatar?

FutureTXTurkey

Please remove me from the list I have had no luck and I don't want to be a part of this anymore. Thanks.

You are removed from the list. Sorry it didn't work out for you. If you ever change your mind just let me know I can

add you right back. Good luck with your future avatar endeavors, and thanks for helping us out while you could.

Ooh! I would like to join! My username is deeptilove! Please add me to the list?

I do not know how to get the neomail avatar. Add me to the list, my username is 1998zachary1998. I probably won't be on until next Friday though because I have other sites to play as well.

I already have the avatar but I wouldn't mind helping others. Just please make it known for them to have the subject addict or avatar or something...I roleplay and it would get kinda onfusing...other than that yeah lets go!

preferably rp_lover900 or thejamie154....kyo_shigure_yuki is my avvies and riches account.

This really is a brilliant idea! Please add me - vixensykerd (just like on here!). I don't mind when people neomail me, just I might only reply once every other day! Other than that, hopefully will soon get he avvie!

Someone on the boards say you can refresh your inbox a lot and get it, is that true? cause I don't do well with "refreshing a lot to get the avatar" avatars :)

Yes, that is true, but it gives people hit and miss results for how fast they get it, if ever. I also have no luck refreshing for avatars.

So whenever possible I like to find other ways to get them besides hitting F5 over and over and over again. Hints this list, LOL.

p.s. Did a little housekeeping. Removed all the frozen or disabled account names from the list...so now everyone here is ready and able to receive neomail.

Someone on the boards say you can refresh your inbox a lot and get it, is that true? cause I don't do well with "refreshing a lot to get the avatar" avatars :)
I got this avatar by refreshing on both my accounts. On my side account, it took about five minutes of refreshing. On my main account, after sending and receiving hundreds of emails via this mailing list, I sat there an refreshed while watching movies. It took three movies of refreshing to get the avatar.

Ohh!! I got the avatar!

Thanks all of you for neomailing me! You can remove my name from the list now. I'm still willingly to talk to anyone I've been talking to however! :D

Sign me up please... ^_^

Username: yosuuke_07

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Smilies do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

-pokes- can I please be part of the list as well? Thank you! :)

I'm available pretty much 24/7. I'm probably not online from 10PM-4AM NST though. Due to a small case of insomnia, I'll be available at all other times!

here's my username: haruhi_suzumiyax

• 2 weeks later...

Ohh, I want that avatar!

My username is firstincommand.

I don't have any real requests, but if you want a quick reply, then NM me between 3pm-3:30pm NST Sunday-Thursday, 11pm-3pm NST (Sunday-Thursday) and Friday and Saturday - which I'm online for bits of it from 3.30pm-3.30am NST. ;)

(I'll start NMing a couple of people on the list later)