Who Wants The Neomail Addict Avatar?

FutureTXTurkey

• 2 weeks later...

I think that I already have this avatar, but I would still love to help out :) . It gets lonely on Neopets when all your friends are from different time zones. Anyway, back to the point. Am available most of the time, and if I'm not on I will reply as soon as I am! My username is haill_girl.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm Callie. My username is cal_chetty. Please do not NM me between 4am NST and 12 pm NST - it'll be night or early morning here in New Zealand and I'll mostly likely to be asleep during that time. Every other time is fine since I'm always on Neopets - procrastinating as usual... :whistle:

I already have the avatar and can confirm you can just get it by refreshing, TNT may have increased the number of refreshes it takes to get it? i got mine a long time ago

anyway I am more than willing to help out those who want to get it, and neomail is much more fun than nonstop F5 username: hedwig17gray not fussy about when you neomail me, i'm on Australian time (for those in Australia, i'm on perth time more specifically, so i can certainly help out Asia as well) and so fellow Aussies/NZlanders feel free to neomail me (you'll probably get fast reply!) just make sure you mention in the first neomail that you are from TDN and i'll and you to my daily mail list (until you say stop, spam is nasty :P)

edit: re-read that, anyone can neomail me, not just Aussies/NZlanders, just that since if you are on a similar time zone you'll get a faster reply

I would really like that avatar. Please sign me up. My Neopets account name is cal_chetty.

At the moment, I'm refreshing my Neomail Inbox - but it'll probably take me a long time to get that avatar that way :whistle:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Never mind, got the avatar a few days ago. But you're all still welcome to neomail me in case you still need the avatar :yes:

Edited by Callie