key quest keys

minhanh

If you play 5 key games you can get Gold, Silver, Bronze or Lead but you have to be either first or second to get a gold or silver. It's easier to play 5 key games with 2 players that way you get either silver or gold every time.

1. Have you won the games?

2. What type of game did you play? How many keys? Because...

5 Key Game:

1st. Gold

2nd. Silver

3rd. Bronze

4th. Lead

4 Key Game:

1st. Silver

2nd. Bronze

3rd. Lead

4th. ??? (I'd assume nothing but the NP they got)

3 Key Game:

1st. Bronze

2nd. Lead

3rd & 4th: None

2 Key Game:

1st. Lead

2nd, 3rd, 4th: None

IIRC, anyways.

Definitely do as others have said, a two player game with five keys to collect. Even if you come second, you'll still get some pretty cool stuff. Once I came second to my sister and my stuff was actually better than hers :P.

Definitely do as others have said, a two player game with five keys to collect. Even if you come second, you'll still get some pretty cool stuff. Once I came second to my sister and my stuff was actually better than hers :P.

I would have to agree. I've only won maybe 10 times but the prizes have been very weak (most of the things I often see in the money tree), whereas when I came in second place I've received neggs, codestones & two parts of the treasure map.

Maybe we're just lucky lol b) ^_^

You can even set up games, so that you get a specific number of NP (at least) for both of you, and if it's a two player game, you both win keys! Win-win situation! ;-)

I know! I get lots of stamps and books which I don't bother selling. Although I do get just as many Codestones which is nice ^_^. Make 20K of them one day! I want a Paint Brush!

Now let me preface with the fact that I play a TON, but I have gotten soo many paint brushes. Here is my count so far:

7 biscuit

4 camo

3 cloudy

2 starry

After my first paint brush, I've decided that key quest is my favorite neopets game ever!

Whoa. That's a lot! I have to start playing Key Quest more, but I never have time! How do you get Key Quest tokens? I would also like to say, how do you get tokens (the things you play with) What kinds of merchandise do you have tp buy?