Official first post type thing.

Well hello there, every one, my name is T'saria. I know, weird name, huh? It means something like animal lover in a language my friends and I made up when we were young. I think it is very befitting for neopets ^_~! Obligatory greeting type stuff here. Oh ya, and happy St. Patrick's Day! *tries to find a four leaf clover smiley* :sick01: Err, just pretend the lines are leaves, ok? Hmm, that should be enough, right? Well if not, feel free to ask me any thing.

Haha, that's a beautiful four-leaf clover! :P

Hey T'saria; I'm Livvy! I'm half of the phearsome snack table stalkers! That said, beware of the snack table. ;)

So, some guidelines. Don't worry, they're really easy.

1. Read the rules. Angry mods are NO fun. But otherwise they're awesome!

2. Accept our not-so-slight insanity.

3. Join it :evil:

4. Get active and stay active. It annoys and saddens me when new people disappear.

5. Don't be afraid to ask if you have any questions. Honestly, that's what we're here for. =]

6. Have fun!

LOL That was a very weird introduction post. Anywho welcome, they seem to think they are fairly insane here so I bet you'll fit right in! ;) Mwuahaha! I'm not insane but I am kind of moody and unstable. 0:)

Hey T'saria, welcome to TDNForums!

My name's Stephanie

Oh, well I see some very insanely friendly posts here already :P

As Livvy's already covered almost everything, I guess I'll just hope you stay active and join our great community :D

But really, read the rules and have fun ;)

Oh, noone's warned you about the cookies at the snack table yet :O Just don't eat them yet! Please!

Yo! My name I Milli, my Silli Milli comes from a dear neo friend of mine, who changed Silly to Silli just to match my name! Anyway snack tables to your left, and the cheese is at Ruto's profile, but don't let her catch you taking it, as Livvy said Mods are NO fun when you steal their cheese!

Oh goodness, crazy people, cheese and cookies (that I'm not supposed to take?.?) and uhh lots of welcomes! I think I like this place already. Hmm, now the only question is, what should I do first? *Gets shifty eyes and sneaks off to find the chez*

*turns back with an after thought* And don't worry, I'll be as active as neopets, real pets, and work will allow ^_^! You guys are my kind of people! *heads off toward cheese again..*

hi^^ After so many messages about rules, cheese and cookies the only thing it is left to say is welcome and have fun!

~*~Welcome T'saria~*~

Cool Name! And I Love The Back Story!

Since your new let me link you to some of the highlights & most important pages:

Rules

New Members Guide

Neopets News

Neopets Help

View New Posts

^ also located on the right hand side of the top tool bar ^

Also, if your interested, my signature contains links to some of the websites most popular features.

If you have any questions or comments about absolutely anything, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Stick Around & Stay Active; next thing you know you’ll be addicted like the rest of us.

p.s. I noticed you don’t have forum signature would you like me to design one for you? PM me if your interested.

Hi there, I am CC and as you see I LOVE meepits...and pink. I am currently constructing a ginger bread house cuz there is no place for all of us under the snack table, hope you stay active cuz you seem nice, see ya around.