Stupid internet,

jasmindee

Before I say anything, I am not whining/moaning at keyquest quitters!

I was playing key quest, and I had earnt nearly 4k, I was chuffed and only had one more key to get. I had won a flash game and was about to pick my prize when I got the litle popup saying Error Internet explorer has encounted a problem and needs to close. I was gutted! I feel sorry for the other guy too.. he had about 4k as well o_O

Anyone else had really annoying experiences with cruddy internet? :P

Yes! I was on Google Chrome (for once) because my Mozilla was acting up for some reason. All of a sudden, "Google Chrome is experiencing some problems" or something like that. grr!!!!!!! I had 10,000 NP cuz we were going around the board too!

Oh mai, I hate that! Especaly when say you are playing peolpe you never played before then they start neomailing you telling you you a quitter!

Oooh yeh! I hate it when they neomail me, once I got a powercut, and this girl sent me an incredibly rude and sarcastic neomail saying "Thanks for quitting, Sore looser!" I explained what had happened politley but felt like I was going to explode. So annoying!

I experianced the same thing on my old computer...felt soo bad for the other players, that is why I always play with three or four people cuz there is one to play with the other if my computer crashes.

I've noticed that this happens at least once a day to me on my good computer (FF3) and upwards of 3-4 times on my old really horrible computer (FF2). I occasionally use IE too, but not enough to have gotten a crash. I think it's just a KQ problem, as it NEVER happens otherwise. Hopefully get figure it out and get it fixed in the near future.

I got this problem nearly everytime. I think that's because my computer is too old, but I've heard that KQ have still a lot of problems.

I don't play anymore, because it's so frustating to begin a game and be ejected in the middle of it. So sad, I like to earn little keys and prizes...