• Werewolves
  2. 2. Pirates or ninjas?

• Pirates
    • Ninjas

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dislike both vampires and werewolves equally, so I can't vote.

I guess that's the reason why the votes are uneven. :P

personally, I perfer vampires and nijas

vampires... you can blame twilight xD

ninjas... come one... no question 8D

however, everyone is entitled to an opinion ;)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I would say Werewolves and Ninjas because for werewolves I feel that they are more powerful than vampires and I find ninjas must more powerful than pirates because they are able to avoid and attack their enermies better...

I am going to have to split the vote here. I think vampires do much pwning. I can't imagine what is wrong with the people that picked werewolves.

However, despite being a theatre technician, I am going to have to vote for pirates over ninjas. Maybe it's my :wub_anim: for Captain Jack sparrow? *shrugs*

Although if you changed the word ninja to assassin I might be inclined to change my vote. Ninja is just such a cheesy concept to me...

True that ninjas are stealthy, but when they're caught, what can they do then? Throw some puny shurikans? Pirates have the big guns. Swords, canons, catapaults...stuff that would blow ninjas right out of their pajamas. :P

I can't imagine what's wrong with you, Tara. Werewolves can tear vampires apart, and still blend into normal human society. Vampires can't even walk in sunlight, and they are shunned by anyone who comes across them.

True that ninjas are stealthy, but when they're caught, what can they do then? Throw some puny shurikans? Pirates have the big guns. Swords, canons, catapaults...stuff that would blow ninjas right out of their pajamas. :P

Puny shurikens? I don't know what you're talking about :P

sasuke.gif

And ninjas have swords too. Plus, a ninja would kill a pirate before they could use a cannon or catapult.

So..yeah, ninjas pwn pirates :D

Ninja's can't do **** against pirates. Just look: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/bi...s/63705998.html

And those aren't even the best equipped pirates...

WARNING: the link below brings up an article about modern pirates. Some descriptions may be a bit unsettling. Do not click if you don't think you can handle it.

http://www.nickryan.net/articles/pirates.html

I can't believe werewolves just got creamed. I blame vampires. =/

And the pirates and ninjas were close, but pirates were unfortunately pwned.

Meh.

I shan't give up the fight!