Wow.... anyone got a general idea?

Snakeystew

I just bought a Sniddberry Meerca Gobstopper from the chocolate shop. There's none of them on the shop wiz and none of them on the trading post. Purely out of interest, the item cost me 95,000 to buy from the chocolate shop, (I must be mad!).

Just wondering if anyone had a suggestion as to a good asking price. Admittedly I'll probably keep it, (I collect gourmet), but obviously I'd like to get some idea if possible as to it's worth.

Thanks.

According to Jellyneo's database, it came out Aug 18, 2007. I check the Neopets news, and verified.

Looking at the database again, it appears to be a R99, but 95K? That's quite odd, since an R99 I bought at the Health Shop cost me 9999 NP.

Either way, at R99, it's most likely worth more than 95K anyways. Considering I sold my R99 for abour 1.5 mil, I'd say you could make quite a bit. But that's just my guess. :/

Aye, 95k lol. I have had a 2.5mill offer so far, (and one guy is in the process of making a higher one), but I'm only going to sell it if I can be certain that sometime soon it will sell for a lot less in the choc shop, (like 5-10k). Is anyone aware of whether such thing happens?