Jhudora/Illusen Avatars

jumpluffers

I want to get the Illusen avatar... but if I do an Illusen quest, will it reset my Jhudora score? And how long do I have to wait after finishing a Jhudora quest to do an Illusen quest, and vice versa? Or do I have to say no to Jhudora's quests to do Illusen's? Please help. ^_^ I am new and I'm having difficulty finding this answer anywhere. Thanks in advance!~

I want to get the Illusen avatar... but if I do an Illusen quest, will it reset my Jhudora score? And how long do I have to wait after finishing a Jhudora quest to do an Illusen quest, and vice versa? Or do I have to say no to Jhudora's quests to do Illusen's? Please help. ^_^ I am new and I'm having difficulty finding this answer anywhere. Thanks in advance!~

You can do both at the same time they won't reset but not on the same day. Remember there are 2 illusen and 2 jhudora avatars. 1 you get for doing a quest on their day - illusen day is coming up so don't do a jhudora quest that day - and 1 when you hit level 20/21.

I usually do illusen one day and the next jhudora.

Actually... it's possible to do one of their quest once per 12h. So say you take a Jhudora quest now (4:38AM NST), you could do one around the same time tonight (4:40PM NST) or later... OR you could do the first one for Jhudora, and the second one for Illusen. You can progress in both quests at the same time, although I don't really see the point of doing so :P.

Also, if you are going for a trophy, make sure to start at quest 1 on the first of the month and do quests every 12h. You should get a trophy by the middle of the month ;) That's how I got mine anyway.

Actually... it's possible to do one of their quest once per 12h. So say you take a Jhudora quest now (4:38AM NST), you could do one around the same time tonight (4:40PM NST) or later... OR you could do the first one for Jhudora, and the second one for Illusen. You can progress in both quests at the same time, although I don't really see the point of doing so :P.

Also, if you are going for a trophy, make sure to start at quest 1 on the first of the month and do quests every 12h. You should get a trophy by the middle of the month ;) That's how I got mine anyway.

How much did the trophy cost you? I've always wondered! I want to try but if it's billions then no :P.

I quite don't remember. Illusen asked for a Kad food that was UB on my last quest for her... People on TP were asking for 110k and I had overpaid it 80K + a paint brush (I don't remember which one). That was for quest 33. I believe you can get it faster if you really do 2 quests a day, starting on the first of the month. It's all about how quick you are.

Jhudora took less time... and I got the trophy before she asked for a UB. :)