daily dare NC tickets for sale

malindamya

i bought my tickets and also bought a NC daily dare capsule and got....30 more daily dare tickets.

i have a gift box and can transfer the tickets to you...

anyone interested as i have no use for them?

let me know

no idea what they are worth but any reasonable offer accepted

:)

Well, you could exchange it for another NC item. These things are common on the Neoboards...

I don't need the tickets... already bought mine.

Yes, it is against the rules to trade NC for NP items.

Here's the question on the FAQ of the NC Mall:

May I use NC Gift Boxes to trade Neocash items for Neopoint items, Neopoints, or Neocash?

No, you may not use NC Gift Boxes to exchange Neocash items for Neocash, Neopoints, or Neopoint items. Only Neocash item to Neocash item trades are allowed.

It's not, however, against the rules to sell items won from the daily dare, Mimi?

No, that is not against the rules, which is why there is a lot of controversy on that topic.

Of course, if you still want to give them away, I'm always available ;)

thanks for all the interest kidd-os

i exchanged it with Livvy...it turned out it was only a single game ticket (something is better than nuffing eh?) and she was nice enough to buy something from my shop after she got her "gift."

happy playing folks, if i get any extras from a capsule, ill be sure and let cha know!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Xepha if you have any questions regarding this action.