Abigail Key Quest Token!

Superfly

This evening TNT sent out a newsletter which hinted at an "exclusive Key Quest token" that users may earn if you play the Daily Dare. We have found that exclusive Key Quest token and it is of Abigail! Take a look.

abigail_80.gifabigail.pngabigail_80.gif

While we aren't exactly sure what users have to do to earn this prize, it will probably be given away as one of the prizes for the Daily Dare Challenges

You can, of course, find our complete Daily Dare Guide & Coverage by following that link. We update our coverage every single night with each days game, game guides, and score and prize information so be sure you check that out.

wow thats a great news!! I always wanted another token but its really hard for me to get it here so looking forward to it!

wow, it is soo adorable, I just can see it winking for me.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please avoid double-posting. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I think this is good because then the people who's parents won't let them buy tokens -looks at mom shadily- will get to have a token to show off!

I think this is good because then the people who's parents won't let them buy tokens -looks at mom shadily- will get to have a token to show off!

Yup, Thats me alright. finally another key token, i jus wonder wat game the prize will be for...

It will probably be a Abigail prize.

Wasn't AAA token given out by his GMC?

If this is given out as Abis prize, I gurantee there will be complaints. Can't wait :D

People going for the top prize will have 2 options.

- Have top prize

- Have this token.

I doubt that. I bet it will be a Double Dare prize. :3 I cannot wait, I want that so bad!! I didn't get the AAA token because I had quit playing for like a year and just started again after Christmas. :(