Why your exes are exes.

Mimii

Let me know if anyone here is guilty of going back to an ex boy/girlfriend even though you KNOW it was crappy last time and then it ended up being the same drama again. I am totally guilty! As a matter of fact the one that I was thinking about talking to again has been an ex 3 TIMES now.. *head desk*

So why do we always go back?! I think it's like a comfortable zone where we know we don't have to work very hard to win them over because we already know each other.

As a matter of fact, I am going to blog about that now! Oiy!

Yep, guilty. I think I went back to him because I hadn't found someone else yet. I don't stay single for long, probably because I get lonely/bored/I like companionship :P

But I couldn't be happier in my current relationship! ^^

I can honestly say I've never gone back to an ex, tried to with one, back when I was young and had no brains lol. He was a prick though so I'm glad it never worked out with him.

I have two exes.

The first one was that for all extensive purposes she may as well have moved away, and being 14, well, it wasn't likely I'd ever see her again. It's kinda something that'll tear a relationship apart. And, well, we did have a little argument near the end too.

And the second one, well, apparently relationships weren't everything they were cracked up to be for her, so she broke up with me.

Now would I got back out with any of them?

Not the second one, but the first one maybe.

• 5 months later...

I went back to my ex because we broke up due to other commitments (school etc,) that we wanted to concentrate on. Then we got back together... until I found out he was also back together with 3 of his other girlfriends as well... Yeah, there's an "I hate so-and-so" group on facebook now... lol

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics inactive for more than 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.