Another Referral Giveaway!

Ðãrk_Ångê£

So my friend plays a game called Mafia Crime and he is going to help me get referrals for CollecToons if I help him get referrals for Mafiacrime.org... Signing up is super easy. You don't even have to retype the password, lol! ^______^ He has 85 referrals and his goal is 100 by this weekend.

Here is the link: http://www.mafiacrime.org/r?id=30082

Reply after you sign up for free Neoitems. Just tell me your user name ;) Thanks in advance!

Also tell me the name that you signed up for MC with.

I signed up. You are very generous. My user ID is sharon2500

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i still think you're one of the most generous people on TDN,

i don't think i could ever be that nice, heh. :laughingsmiley:

i registered as makeitawish_x on MC.

I hope your friend gets 100 refferals soon! ^_^

Actually my friend has about 140 now. :D

Thanks for signing up. You'll get your items soon.

The Avatar Lending Program's account is tdnalp. :)
Ok. ^____^ I'll send them right now.

After reading the first post i thought it was too good to be true, going through the post i thought i jsut cant pass this up since i am 33 items away from getting my packrat avi :)

Username is Headwarrior on both accounts

After reading the first post i thought it was too good to be true, going through the post i thought i jsut cant pass this up since i am 33 items away from getting my packrat avi :)

Username is Headwarrior on both accounts

Oh, cool. I have a ton of items that I could give. XD I'll send ya some stuff right now.

You can reject the items that you don't need if you want to and I'll send ya different ones if you need em.

it takes time Kai, my first time it took me like 3 years to get it, this time it took like 2 months, maybe 3. My guildmembers helped me out alot and Dark Angel with the last bit. It helps to lurk around the trading post for free stuff, i spent most of my time there and at the money tree and if i saw items i missed at the money tree, i would look up the price and decided then to buy it up or not, so atm my sdb is full and my bank account empty, think i got like 84 points in it lol, not that i am woried about it, i need that soup faerie avi as well so i keep my points low :)

I signed, acc name: kai666

neopets username: kaiandshadow

I think you're very generous with all these referalls

Thanks for signing up! ^__^ I sent ya stuff ;)

ohh, that's great! :)

and thank you for the items! ^_^

You're welcome

my quote kinda did not want to work lol

thanks Dark Angel, you totally suprised me when i realised it was all from you, sent you a mail :)

got my packrat avi \o/

/me does a lil dance :D

Congratulations!

I registered as EternalShadow

NP name is xeternalshadowx

Thanks so much in advanced, your such an awesome person!

Thanks for signing up! The items are on their way.

I registered! My username on neopets) is dragoncreep09

my username (on this site you want refferals to) is Beeper

Oh and I love doing these referral things. I just wish I could set up these kind of businesses. But my neopet account was made by my younger siblingand she is 12. Which means it doesn't use neomail, neofriends, or any of the other parental stuff. We just don't have the time to send in the stupid form. Anyways, is there another way to get refferals from ppl without haveing to give them neopet items? Oh, and if your account was set that you are under 13 can you still get items from ppl? If not then maybe we could trade reffereals. I give you reffereals for sites and you give me them. That way we are both happy. I really need refferals for this virtual pet site:

http://www.foopets.com/refer/16582662

and yes thats the refferal link. Could you give me some advice on how to attract and make a refferal business as good as you? I feel so stupid asking, but thats ok right? I giving ppl reffereals but I like when others do my refferals too. I don't know who is that generous tho. Keep up the good work!