Neopets toolbar help?

Phoeny

What is it that doesn't work? Can you see it? 'Cause if it isn't there you could try right-clicking the upper part of the window, you know where the URL-bar and such is, and select Neopets :)

:* Ok, so I've downloaded the neopets toolbar and followed the instructions on getting on my IE window, and lo and behold it doesn't work! Can someone help me possibly?

That's the same for mine! I tried downloading it 5 times!

Guest D Generation X
Quick question. If I download or install anything in one account,will it turn up on another account on the same PC?

No, it won't show up on another account, unfortunatly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Quick question. If I download or install anything in one account,will it turn up on another account on the same PC?

The Neopets toolbar will show up in your browser. It will be there as long as you're using that browser, so if you log-out of one account and go to one of your side accounts, the Neopets Toolbar is STILL in your browser. You can use it for ALL of your accounts with no problem, but you're not supposed to collect more than ONE free gift from Tarla Alerts!

In other words, ALL of your accounts will have access to the Neopets Toolbar. Unlike the Neopets Premium Service (which gives you access to those benefits on only ONE account) you should feel free to utilize the Neopets Toolbar on every account.. :yes:

Actually I've been noticing a lot of glitches and problems with my IE browser ever since I downloaded the toolbar too. I keep getting "Search Myway" errors, its really annoying.

I'm using the Neopets toolbar (I'll admit, only for the Tarla Alerts) and it hasn't caused me any problems ... yet.

:sad01_anim: I also had my browser hijacked once (I can't remember which search service it was) and it prevented me from searching the Internet the way I wanted to. I went to the search bar site and clicked on THEIR terms and conditions and for that program that was the only way to remove it..

You might try going to the "Search Myway" website and checking out their terms and conditions. If you can't remove it that way, I'd try their version of Contact Us. It's worth a shot!