Favorite Band and Song?

luiken07

If we're speaking by bands, I'd say "Elevation" by U2. (It really... elevates me. XD) It's my all-time favorite song by my favorite band.

But for songs in general, I would say "Jai Ho" from the Slumdog Millionaire soundtrack. I especially like dancing to it! XD

My favorite bands would be Relient K, The Fray, and Yellowcard. They all have tons of super amazing songs.

My favorites from each of the would be:

Relient K: Which to Bury, Us or the Hatchet

The Fray: Say When

Yellowcard: Paper Walls

But those aren't the only good ones. They all have a bunch, just that those are my current favorites.

My favorite band ever is No Doubt, which they have a new album coming out soon and a new tour which I desperately want to witness but won't. D: I don't have a favorite song though, there are too many out there!

Leave the Light On - A Kidnap in Color

Although, my all time favorite band will always be Tokio Hotel, not because of their music so much, but because of the interesting members.

I also absolutely adore You're Gonna Go Far Kid - The Offspring and Show Me What I'm Looking For - Carolina Liar

Um... oh gosh... There are too many... Okay, here are a few of my current top favorites:

Free To Be Me - Francesca Battistelli

In My Arms - Plumb

By Your Side - Tenth Avenue North

Give Me Your Eyes - Brandon Heath

YOU SPELLED TOKIO WRONG!!! D:

Nuuuuuuu... ; _ ;

Haha, it's okay. You should really listen to them, but I don't think they're your style.

But you might like them. Who knows. You also might like A Kidnap in Color's Leave the Light On.

I'll listen to By Your Side later, when I am in my room. ;)

Ack! *goes and edits spelling* Sorry!

Hm... I'll trust your judgment on my style. My style is pretty easy to figure out. :yes:

Christian rock is about my limit. (Sad, huh?)

Anberlin is Christian rock, right?

Because they're pretty good. I also heard Skillet is really good too.

My friend is a big Christian Rock girl, and she likes Tokio Hotel and A Kidnap In Color, so you might like them too.

I listen to everything except country and R&B, but I do have a preference. My favorites are generally alternative, and I like absolutely everything by TMBG. I don't have a favorite song, but if I did, it would be one of theirs.

I listen to everything except country and R&B, but I do have a preference. My favorites are generally alternative, and I like absolutely everything by TMBG. I don't have a favorite song, but if I did, it would be one of theirs.

Who is TMBG?

And I have to agree with you on the R&B, but I like country... soooo...

That's a tough one, but I think I'd have to go with Bare Naked Ladies.

And the song would probably have to be, Sell Sell Sell. I love all their stuff though.

Offspring & No Doubt! I loved them when I was in middle school, two of the first CD's I ever bought.

and Revenge You Rock for TMBG! "Where do they make balloons?"

Coming back in with another band: (Well, they're a Japanese instrumental duo) DEPAPEPE

Their music is great for writing things since they don't have words to distract you and/or influence your writing (Freudian slip-style).