Hi

Oh, posting is always good. Even if you can't post a lot, try to stay active. :)

I'm Laura, welcome to the forums. Make sure you read and follow the rules. (Not that you did something wrong, just makes sure you follow them)

Oh, posting is always good. Even if you can't post a lot, try to stay active. :)

I'm Laura, welcome to the forums. Make sure you read and follow the rules. (Not that you did something wrong, just makes sure you follow them)

Will do and thanx for the welcome. I use tdn for my dailies so I'll pop into the forum.

Hey, welcome to the forum! I'm Krys, though I forgot to post that in my own introduction so only the people that read yours will know :P

Anyway, welcome aboard. Everyone here is super awesome ~_^

Hi Krys! Nice to know you have a name! =] And welcome to you, manic_hibee! A few guidelines:

1. Make sure you read the rules. We don't like angry mods.

2. Accept our insanity. (:

3. Join it :evil:

4. Get and stay active. Even if you can't post a lot, you should still check in every now and then so we know you're here. =]

5. Have fun!

And... there are cookies... but don't eat them. Yet. They wouldn't agree with you. :shiftyeyes_anim:

I'm Livvy, by the way. Hi!

Welcome to TDNF

My name's Stephanie.

I guess Livvy's simple guidelines have explained most of the stuff to the forum but if you need any extra help, feel free to PM one of us or post a topic of your own ;)

Well, as long as you stick around, its all good. :)

Have fun, read the rules and I hope to see you around!